WIN TICKETS TO 2018 VICTORIA SKA & REGGAE FESTIVAL
CONTEST PERIOD: The contest begins on May 15th 2018 and runs until June 11th 2018.
RULES SPECIFIC TO THIS CONTEST: Contest is open to legal residents of Canada who are 19 years of age or older. Winners must hold a valid credit card as the grand prize and semi grand prizes have accommodations in a hotel, contest winners must use their credit cards for any incidentals.
PRIZES: One (1) grand prize winner, two (2) semi grand prize winners, and four (4) prize winners will be chosen at random. The odds of winning will depend on the number of entries received. The winner will be sent an email or will be called and will have twenty-four (24) hours to respond. If there is no reply within twenty-four (24) hours, a new winner will be chosen. A list of winners will be displayed on our social media channels.
Images included in the giveaway post may not depict the exact prize, and are for illustrative purposes only.
Please contact beer[at]riotbrewing.com for any questions.
Contest Rules & Regulations for General in-Store & Online Contests
These contest rules and regulations are applicable to contests brought to you by Riot Brewing Co. which are administered at the brewery, at partnered stores or online on its social media unless there are specific contest rules for a particular contest (the “Contest”). Please note that certain contests promoted by Riot Brewing Co. may be brought to you in conjunction with another sponsor or by a sponsor other than Riot Brewing Co.
- CONTEST PERIOD: Riot Brewing Co. runs many in-store or online Contests throughout the year. For these Contests, the Contest Period, duration and timing will be identified by Riot Brewing Co. at the time of the Contest.
- ELIGIBILITY: A Contest is open to all legal residents of Canada who are at least nineteen (19) years of age or older as of the first day of the Contest Period unless otherwise noted by Riot Brewing Co. Notwithstanding the above, the Contest is not open to individuals associated with the Contest, including the employees, agents or representatives of Riot Brewing Co. (including its respective divisions, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising or promotional agencies) and suppliers providing prizes or other materials or services in connection with this Contest (collectively, the “Excluded Individuals”). This Contest is also not open to the immediate family members of the Excluded Individuals, and all other persons with whom the Excluded Individuals reside, and previous prize winners (including anyone from winner’s household) who have won a prize in the preceding thirty (30) day period prior to the commencement of another Contest. In contests where prizing contains alcohol or is supplied by BCLC, contestants must be at least 19 years old.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter for a chance to win a Contest, follow the instructions given by Riot Brewing Co. to find out how to enter and win a prize. There are many types of Contests and ways to enter which include one of the following:
- a) completing a form to be dropped off in a contest ballot box;
b) tagging friends on a social media contest post;
c) commenting on a social media contest post;
d) answering trivia questions
In order to be declared a winner by the Contest judges, a potential winner must: (i) be in compliance with these Contest rules; (ii) respond to an email or phone call from Riot Brewing Co. within twenty-four (24) hours before being declared a winner and before a prize will be released; and (iii) correctly answer, without mechanical aid or assistance, a mathematical time-limited skill testing question set out by Riot Brewing Co.
If a potential or declared winner is not in compliance with these Contest rules, the Contest judges reserve the right to disqualify such entrant from the Contest and select an alternative winner. Odds of winning depend on the number of other eligible entries received for a particular Contest and any criteria mentioned by Riot Brewing Co. If there is no reply to Riot Brewing Co. email or phone call within twenty-four (24) hours, a new winner will be chosen. A list of winners will be displayed on our social media channels.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: No purchase is required to enter a Riot Brewing Co. Contest.
- PRIZES: There are various prizes available to be won which will be identified by Riot Brewing Co. at the time of the Contest. The prize may include one of the following: beer event tickets, festival tickets, or event passes (such as for the 2018 Victoria Ska & Reggae Festival), brewery gift cards, branded merchandise, gift cards for certain retail stores and gift baskets. Only one prize per household. The approximate retail value of a prize can vary and is available upon request at the time of the particular contest.
Your prize will be forfeited if not redeemed within 7 days (this goes for dated ticketed events as well). It is the responsibility of the winner to pick up their prize before this date, unless other arrangements are made with Riot Brewing Co. If you pick up a prize after it has expired, Riot Brewing Co. is not responsible for replacing it. Potential winners will be required to furnish proof of identification such as a driver’s license.
- PUBLICITY: By entering a Contest, you consent to Riot Brewing Co.’s use of your first and last name, city of residence, and statement for any publicity purposes.
- THE DECISIONS OF THE CONTEST JUDGES ARE FINAL: In the event of a conflict between the rules and any instructions or interpretation of these rules given by Riot Brewing Co. employee regarding a Contest, these rules shall prevail.
- Any attempt to tamper with the entry process, interfere with these Contest rules, deliberately damage any website or undermine the administration, security or legitimate operation of the Contest, is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and Riot Brewing Co. reserves the right to seek damages and/or other relief from all persons responsible for such acts to the fullest extent permitted by law, which may include banning or disqualifying entrants from this and future Riot Brewing Co. Contests.
- Riot Brewing Co. assumes no responsibility for: entries lost, stolen, late, delayed, damaged, illegible, incomplete, or for the failure, interruption or delay of any email or other communication to be received, for any reason; problems with the function of any website or website feature howsoever caused; the malfunction of, or damage caused to, any telephone network or lines, computer equipment, data or software, online systems, servers or access providers; any functionality lost due to not having cookies enabled; traffic congestion on the Internet or on phone lines; the security or privacy of information transmitted via computer networks; or for breaches of privacy due to interference by third party computer “hackers.”
- Riot Brewing Co. reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, to amend, cancel, close, suspend or reinstate a Contest at any time and for any reason whatsoever. Riot Brewing Co. reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or substitute any component of a prize for its cash value or a prize of approximately the same retail value. Prizes are non-transferable, must be accepted as awarded by Riot Brewing Co. and cannot be exchanged by a declared winner for cash or other substitutes, unless specified by Riot Brewing Co.
- By entering the Contest, each entrant agrees to abide by these Contest rules, which are subject to change without notice to Contest entrants individually, and each entrant releases Riot Brewing Co., its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents and advertising and promotional agencies, from any damage, loss or liability suffered as a result of or arising from the entrant’s participation in a Contest or the use of any prize.
- The Contest is void where prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. The Contest and these Contest rules shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of British Columbia. Any dispute shall be adjudicated in the courts sitting in Vancouver, B.C
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Contest rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision.